Friday, 2024-05-17, 3:12 PM
Welcome Visitor

kki9

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: mrhotstable  
Biconz » Mig33 & Max99 » Mig33 Administrators & Moderators » For All Those Who Want To Be mig33 Chatroom Administrators
For All Those Who Want To Be mig33 Chatroom Administrators
mrhotstableDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 6:32 PM | Message # 1
Co-Founder
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
If you would like to be a mig33 chatroom administrator, simply send an email to contact@mig33.com explaining why you would like to be one, and some information about yourself. It may include

Full Real Name
mig33 Username
Mobile Number(s)
Email Address
Hobbies & Misc
Languages the user is fluent with (Important, as it helps the mig33 team in filtering out the applicants)

Send the email to contact@mig33.com

Find below the truth about the admin selection process, thanks to coldfried for explaining it so thoroughly

Coldfried wrote:
You know, you can discuss this topic until the cows come home... and you've all been discussing this topic for the last two years, so I'm guessing the cows are all dead, much like this debate is to me.

I'm going to be admin cos I hate kickers

They'll make me admin because I'm friendly with everyone

I think I'll be admin because I massage the other admins' backs

I think I should be admin because I like eating KFC tower rounders

I will be admin because I speak 263 languages and buy credits regularly

Get over it. There is actually NO logical method employed by mig33 in the process of admin selection. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. It is also not a random process, so if you're random, don't expect to be admin. This is why there is this guise out there that members of the forums stand a better chance of selection... because posters on the forums stand out from the sea of random users - its a fact. However, it is NOT a fact that posting on the forums will get you to mig33 'heaven'... if you can call being an admin "heaven."

I left this forum about a year ago because all the topics had all become typical of the above 'quotes' that I mentioned, which made it apparent that many users have, in fact, joined the forum to get noticed... and their desperate little attempts to get noticed were drowning out the actual intelligent debates that were going on. The topic is, "discuss the next admin selection," not "state reasons why you will be selected." ...not that its anything new here, but who cares whether you're friendly, righteous, logical, honourable, fair, or well mannered? The selection process was flawed 2 years ago and it hasn't changed in the 2 years that you've all been discussing it to death, so why bother? It's like writing emails to mig33... why bother? They don't reply, their software replies... why persist with talking to a machine?

If you want to become an admin, then here's "coldfried's helpfull tips" to get you on your way.

1. Log in with a nickname you haven't kicked/flooded with for at least a year
2. Find an admin
3. Kiss his/her butt
4. Lie to them
5. Make friends with all his/her admin friends
6. Kiss their butts
7. Buy a few hundred bucks worth of credits / Become a merchant
8. Rat out all your other nicknames that you kick/flood with all the time
9. Email mig33 with snapshots of your other nicknames kicking/flooding
10. Apply to be an admin
11. Get your admin friends to vouch for you
12. Lie in the interview
13. Collect the "rewards"

Its as easy as 1,2,13!

One thing I learnt with mig33 is that honesty is seldom the best policy. If you wan't to be in politics, then you need to think and talk like a politician.

My 2c worth. Happy volunteering!

Send the email to contact@mig33.com

Mani Iz Not Reminded.

Biconz » Mig33 & Max99 » Mig33 Administrators & Moderators » For All Those Who Want To Be mig33 Chatroom Administrators
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: