Thursday, 2024-05-02, 2:54 PM
Welcome Visitor

kki9

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: mrhotstable  
Biconz » Information Technology » Nimbuzz » How to Send an Application From One Mobile To The Other
How to Send an Application From One Mobile To The Other
BilalDate: Sunday, 2009-07-12, 6:32 AM | Message # 1
Owner Of Biconz
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
How To send Applications from One Mobile to another??
Its a generall question. sometimes we need to transffer few mobile stuffs from our mobile to our friend's mobile..but unfortunately we dont have any server wher we can upload our stuffs..so that our that friend can download from ther... anyways ther is a simple trick to use 3rd party tool to transffer..

I tried it and successfully transffer a mobile application to my friend's mobile.by the use of NIMBUZZ..
As NIMBUZZ can transffer only PHOTOS and SOUND files but with a few effort u may also transffer other things like mobile applications..

for it we 1st have to convert our Mobile aaplication into PHOTO or SOUND format..But how to do it??
Dont take stress on ur mind.. Im showing you with an example-

Let us suppose My friends nimbuzz ID is >> xyz and My ID is >> Imyash

So now if I wana send Mig33.Jar file to my Friend's ID xyz.... What will I do.???..Okay here whats im doing.. As Mig33.Jar file is Present in My mobile's Memory Card [E:]

1st- Open File manager in My mobile and Rename Mig33.jar into Mig33.wav
2nd- Open Nimbuzz and Login in My id Imyash.
3rd- Select My friend's ID that is xyz..and..Goto Transffer File Option in My Nimbuzz.
4th- Attach Mig33.wav and Send to him..

Ohkayz so now here our work has finished...Now What and How our friend will get that Mig33.Jar???
Our frined must have follow these steps-

1st- He will login in his Nimbuzz ID ie. xyz..
2nd- He will got My message in his INbox
3rd- He will download Mig33.wav file which has attached in the message i have sent him.
4th- He will open File manager in his Mobile and Rename Back that Mig33.wav into Mig33.Jar..

thats it.

DOит мαкє єffσятx тO тOυCн му ѕσυl ι'νє lOcкєd му нєαят αиd lOѕт тнє кєу ιи dα ωєll σν тєαяx

Im The Owner O Biconz.

mrhotstableDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-04, 3:49 PM | Message # 2
Co-Founder
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
NICE

Mani Iz Not Reminded.

Biconz » Information Technology » Nimbuzz » How to Send an Application From One Mobile To The Other
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: