Friday, 2024-05-17, 2:40 PM
Welcome Visitor

kki9

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: mrhotstable  
Biconz » Mig33 & Max99 » Mig33 Administrators & Moderators » Corruption and mig33 staff
Corruption and mig33 staff
mrhotstableDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 6:35 PM | Message # 1
Co-Founder
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
why my id is banned??

hi my frnds.....
logged in this forum after long days to introduce u few corruption of mig33 staffs....
1st let me say sumthing...
i am tanim...From Bangladesh...i am 1 of da most old mig33 user from Bangladesh...
i was a decent chatter......bt u ppl know my id has been banned parmanently???
bcz i am own nephew of tareq263!!!!

my own uncle is tareq263.he had illegal business with 3 mig33 staffs
1.martinkow79
2.joemac
3.sspidey
these 3 staffs used to provide authentication code to tareq263,bt i didnt know anything of these... even i didnt know how he got huge bdts.he just told me to sell bdt..so i wrote in my update that "if any1 want to buy bdt,plz contact with t01"....thats it..i asked my uncle how he got those bdts,bt he reply that hez a marchnt...
after a long day i came to know from my uncle that staffs r related with this!!!
well...its not my headache how tareq is getting those.....
bt i was not involved with any staff.then how mig33 think me guilty????
is it a proper reason to ban any id???

what actually happened with martinkow79
....................................................................................

lol...i see many comments about martinkow's demotion...
he was demoted coz he provided authentication code to tareq and rax_power.its the main and only reason...nothing else....

why sspidey and joemac are not fired???

martinkow was fired cz he had illegal business with tareq...bt joemac and sspidey was also had same business with tareq.then why they are not fired????
I know the answer.
coz when steven and his team came Bangladesh,they had a meeting with users and merchants.they also had a secret meeting with Bangladeshi merchant,pluszero.
in that meeting,pluszero told steven and his team about only martinkow,cz he didnt have full information.its me,who have all the informations coz i have known everything from tareq.he told me that joemac and sspidey also gave him the codes.

about proof??

now i am sure,all the big headed forum politicians will ask me for proper proof......
i have to say,when pluszero complained against martinkow,he didnt have a single poroof.
but after the investigation,the true came out....
so,i request to steven,plz investigate about the other 2 corrupted staffs.then u must have to give me a big hug.coz what i said is 100% true.

how the illegal bdt was made

here i will give u some important informations how illegal bdt was created and how staffs r involved with this...with proofs...
here i have attached a zip file.unzip it.u will get 2 different file.the file containing .xls extension was sent from staffs!!!!id's r created in Bangladesh,invitation to thpose multy ids was also sent from Bangladesh.if u chek the mobile numbers,u will understand everything.. .plz chek that.its just only one sample that i collected....
checking complete????
so whats ur comment now????

current corruption in Bangladesh

steven,i am sorry to say u that u should not believe pluszero blindly.he is also a illegal credit buyer and seller.even he bought credit from tareq and rax who r now blacklisted to u!!!!!ask tareq and rax...
now surely,pluszero will say that the complain is false....then???
then u kindly check the chat logs of few ids given below...
0.bindasbd ( another id of pluszero)
1.fr0mctg
2.ibox
3.tomar_chhoai_ami
4.soytan_pola
5.lll
6.colorpage
7.bds
8.t01
i am giving u challenge,if u chek their nd pluszero's chat logs,surely u will get ewverything of pluszero's illegal business.
pluszero uses the 1st 4 guys of the list as his helper!!!
even he forced and gave threat to many guys to buy illegal bdt from them at very low rate!!!
steven,can u remember pluszero id was hacked???his another id bindasbd was also hacked and the hacker hacked more than 70000 bdt!!!did he bought the whole amount from mig????
that time the rate of illegal bdt was 20% only..so why users should buy bdt from pluszero at 90%???
so in which reason pluszero should buy huge amount of bdt from mig33??just to cover his illegal business???
plz investigate that realy he bought 70000 bdt from mig33???
plz chek the account history of the listed user i have given.
its ur business,so u should care it.hope u wont hide any true infront of us.
***as far i got information,pluszero and fr0mctg has the same illegal deal with sspidey and joemac.***

last of all

last of all....i request to pc-gan sister and steven bro to unban my id if they can...i will be gratefull to them coz i am missing my friends.
personally i mailed to pc sister to unban my id.she didnt reply anything.
i am requesting steven bro to chek my chatlogs.coz i know i am not guilty...so plz unban my id.
if u dont,i have nothing to say.i know ur company is fully corrupted.i fear to hope much from corrupted people.
and plz dont ask me any other proof.the only proof i had,i have uploaded it.thats enough.
if u have any question,ask pc gan and steven.they will answer after investigation (if they r honest)
i wont come further to reply any1.my exam is going on.
Bye.May God bless u all.

Mani Iz Not Reminded.

Biconz » Mig33 & Max99 » Mig33 Administrators & Moderators » Corruption and mig33 staff
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: