My idea
BilalDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 3:47 PM | Message # 1
Owner Of Biconz
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
Hi there

moon.marvel wrote:
Hi all,
I have an idea and i going to try to see if is this working or not for me to help moderating a room. At the moment i found to many message come to me every single minute and it still increasing by the minute. And when user asking me to help them they just keep repeating all the time for the same message they should give me time for come and help other user too as well. Now i come up with an idea for me. First i need all user to add me again. Second For any users who using mig33version 4 there is an update tab in there which is that what i going to use. Example: someone wants to ask my help just type Room Bangladesh series multi or Room Indonesia flooder and id is abcde. For Slanger or abuser or slang id in the Pakistan, Bangladesh, India i have need to choose a few user i can trust to be my translator. I have a few already in my mind. However it will be very strict and if these user won’t do as what i ask them to do they will be not become my translator anymore. Snapshoot is require for every action they ask to me to do such as kick slang id or abuser or slanger in the room. They need to translate that in the snap shoot, date and time too and they need to send it to me every nite on my email address and i will save it on my email folder. So if there is any complaint from users who got kick by me and it is request by my translator i have a proof and i can put it on the fansor in any other forum. However my translators need to keep this entire snap shoot for his own good too as well because if there is any case back against me or complaint in the forum against me and say i do the wrong thing i will banned my translator id straight away. I won’t be hesitating to do this for anyone is using me for they own personal use. Third For all user who do not use mig33 version 4 u guys still can send me private message or look for me in admin helpdesk or admin helpline.
Now the last important message i need to mention in here is once i am online i will write it down in my update statues i am online and ready for do my duties. And the last thing again is for certain country such as Bangladesh, India, Nepali, Pakistan and a few more if there is abuser or slanger where i need my translator i won’t come in to the room if my translator not there the other option u can do is report those user who is a slanger or abuser and believe me staff will investigate that and then banned the id if is that necessary. I will put this method as a trial for 1 week and see it is that efficient enough or not for helping me to moderate u guys better. But please you guys need to got a back up from other admin too as well just in case i am stuck or to busy. It doesn’t mean i am ignoring u guys just please be understand I’ll try my best to help everyone if i could. Remember this method is on trial for 1 week and i will see if this is working or not. Thanks. Warm Regards

Ricky

DOит мαкє єffσятx тO тOυCн му ѕσυl ι'νє lOcкєd му нєαят αиd lOѕт тнє кєу ιи dα ωєll σν тєαяx

Im The Owner O Biconz.

Biconz » Mig33 & Max99 » Mig33 Administrators & Moderators » My idea
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: