Friday, 2024-05-17, 2:54 PM
Welcome Visitor

kki9

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: mrhotstable  
Biconz » Mig33 & Max99 » Mig33 Administrators & Moderators » All admins will be removed
All admins will be removed
BilalDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 3:46 PM | Message # 1
Owner Of Biconz
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
As we all know that recently mig have introduced this new room owner ship so all our admins will be removed by our so called mig33 staff and all rooms will be managed by old room creators ...

some questions to staff ..

what is the gurantee that our old rooms will be goes into good people hands ?

admins dnt even have any value ? they serve us for long time and in the end they got removal of there status ?

this system will fail coz all rooms will goes into different peoples hand and mig dnt care about there popularity ?

owner of the rooms will do anything wrong so we have to send you complains and wait for months to get your reply ?

mig staff don't have enough good users to select new admins so they introduce this system ?

this is really disgusting that withing few days our admins will loose there power and about this thing admins are having meeting today with our so called mig staff ...

just wana say to mig staff that you are trying to bring new changes but this is not entertaining ... all admins should remain as same, even more admins should be selected and they must power all ove the rooms, i know that no staff will listen to me or any one they will do what they want but i am just giving info to my friends that our admins will be no more

DOит мαкє єffσятx тO тOυCн му ѕσυl ι'νє lOcкєd му нєαят αиd lOѕт тнє кєу ιи dα ωєll σν тєαяx

Im The Owner O Biconz.

Biconz » Mig33 & Max99 » Mig33 Administrators & Moderators » All admins will be removed
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: